Monday, July 20, 2009

Bayonetta broke my heart...

Oh God, it hurts. She ripped my heart out, stomped on it, laughed at me, and poured lemon juice on the gaping wound. My life will never be the same... I don't know what I'll do with out her... I... I....

Okay, enough teenage drama bullshit.

Turns out, because of the shit-storm of games coming out this fall and winter; Modern Warfare 2 (which I'm buying), Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 (which can kiss my ass, unless it's coming out on the 360), Assassin's Creed 2 (never got into the series), Demon's Souls (read Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2), and a whole plethora of other games, my sexy little Bayonetta is being pushed back to fucking January.

I'm so pissed about this I could kick a puppy or three.

I can understand, though. Madworld was hella fun, but the sales were lackluster. It doesn't surprise me that Sega is being cautious this time around and releasing its AAA title when there isn't much else to compete with it.

*Sigh*

If that's what it takes, I guess....

No comments:

Post a Comment