Monday, July 13, 2009

Birth by Sleep: Heavy on the Awesomesauce

Well, you may not know this, but I'm a Kingdom Hearts fan. The series took me by surprise, and I really did fall in love with it. It's like nostalgia to the max, re-living all my favorite Disney memories. The gameplay is pleasantly sweet to boot.

What I fucking hate, though is Japanese-exclusive releases. After releasing Kingdom Hearts 2 in the NTSC region, Tetsuya Nomura decided to re-release it in Japan (ONLY), after he fucking said he wouldn't do that. So Japan got a KH2 with new moves, new abilities, new fucking bosses, (like twelve of them), and new areas. Plus, they released it with a PS2 remake of KH: Chain of Memories. Thank God though, that Square saw fit to release Re: Chain of Memories in the States, otherwise I'd have sent Square-Enix of Japan a tasty letter bomb or three.

Anyway, if you finish Kingdom Hearts 2: Final Mix plus on Critical Mode (the new uber-hard mode), you get this fucking awesome cinematic.


Birth by Sleep is being developed for the PSP. Guess I'll have to go out and buy one now.

No comments:

Post a Comment